BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not Me! Monday... on Tuesday.

I couldn't resist posting this week, and since I didn't do it yesterday I'm going to do it today. Let's just pretend it's Monday, shall we? And if you haven't joined in, head over to MckMama's blog and be a part of the party.

I did not send a Christmas card meant for Katie to Emma, and a Christmas card for Emma to Katie. That would be a totally blonde thing to do, and my hair is dark! I would never make such an embarrassing mistake!

My car has not been a block of ice for the last week because it's just too cold to get all of the ice off of it. I do not scrape off the minimum for me to be able to see and leave the rest. Nope!

I did not find myself laughing at a scary movie last night that I was watching all alone. First of all, it was meant to be scary! And second of all, I should never watch scary movies alone, ever. So clearly, this never happened.

I am not incredibly excited to give my family all the gifts I picked out for them. I am also not excited to go Christmas shopping tomorrow with my mom and spend time with her. (I actually haven't seen my family since October, and I miss them!)

I am not wearing leg warmers right now. I would never do that.

Happy holidays, everyone!

6 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Leg warmers are totally acceptable! And I decided that I could be angry about being hit or just let it go and let insurance handle it. With Christmas around the corner, I decided the latter was the better choice. Thanks for visiting our blog! I see you're a middle school teacher in Cincinnati...me too!

Khadra said...

leg warmers huh? LOL!

Mary Teresa said...

Everyone should own leg warmers. They are one of the finest inventions ever. =D

ohhollyf said...

Kay, Thank you for the B-day wishes !
My nephews attend Kings H.S. outside of Cinn, OH.
Enjoy your Christmas break happy for you see your family.
No scary movies......evar!
Merry Christmas, Holly

Jill said...

Merry Christmas, Kay!
Sounds like I need to get me some leg warmers! :)

Rachel said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not Me! Monday... on Tuesday.

I couldn't resist posting this week, and since I didn't do it yesterday I'm going to do it today. Let's just pretend it's Monday, shall we? And if you haven't joined in, head over to MckMama's blog and be a part of the party.

I did not send a Christmas card meant for Katie to Emma, and a Christmas card for Emma to Katie. That would be a totally blonde thing to do, and my hair is dark! I would never make such an embarrassing mistake!

My car has not been a block of ice for the last week because it's just too cold to get all of the ice off of it. I do not scrape off the minimum for me to be able to see and leave the rest. Nope!

I did not find myself laughing at a scary movie last night that I was watching all alone. First of all, it was meant to be scary! And second of all, I should never watch scary movies alone, ever. So clearly, this never happened.

I am not incredibly excited to give my family all the gifts I picked out for them. I am also not excited to go Christmas shopping tomorrow with my mom and spend time with her. (I actually haven't seen my family since October, and I miss them!)

I am not wearing leg warmers right now. I would never do that.

Happy holidays, everyone!

6 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Leg warmers are totally acceptable! And I decided that I could be angry about being hit or just let it go and let insurance handle it. With Christmas around the corner, I decided the latter was the better choice. Thanks for visiting our blog! I see you're a middle school teacher in Cincinnati...me too!

Khadra said...

leg warmers huh? LOL!

Mary Teresa said...

Everyone should own leg warmers. They are one of the finest inventions ever. =D

ohhollyf said...

Kay, Thank you for the B-day wishes !
My nephews attend Kings H.S. outside of Cinn, OH.
Enjoy your Christmas break happy for you see your family.
No scary movies......evar!
Merry Christmas, Holly

Jill said...

Merry Christmas, Kay!
Sounds like I need to get me some leg warmers! :)

Rachel said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!