BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ah choo.

Great news! Mark was back in school today and feeling fine. He laughed along with us about the sneeze. That is what I love about 7th graders- they can take a joke and aren't afraid to laugh at themselves.

Oh Friday, I cannot wait until you are here. Don't get me wrong- I love my students. I love teaching. But I need some sleep! I am ridiculously excited to sleep in Saturday morning. I might even take a little nap when I get home tomorrow before working on my Plant unit.

I may even take a small nap now...

0 comments:

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ah choo.

Great news! Mark was back in school today and feeling fine. He laughed along with us about the sneeze. That is what I love about 7th graders- they can take a joke and aren't afraid to laugh at themselves.

Oh Friday, I cannot wait until you are here. Don't get me wrong- I love my students. I love teaching. But I need some sleep! I am ridiculously excited to sleep in Saturday morning. I might even take a little nap when I get home tomorrow before working on my Plant unit.

I may even take a small nap now...

No comments: